Family Activities in Columbus
Museums and Zoo:
Columbus Museum of Art
480 East Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215
- The Wonder Room
- Big Idea Gallery
- Creativity Studio (a hands-on artmaking space), open Saturdays 1-4.
COSI (Center of Science and Industry)
333 West Broad Street, Columbus OH 43215
- A children’s science museum with Dinosaur Gallery and more.
- For the youngest visitors: https://cosi.org/kids/little-kidspace
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
4850 Powell Road, Powell OH 43065
5819 Chantry Drive, Columbus OH 43232
- A science fiction/art immersion experience. Likely would appeal to older children.
Franklin Park Conservatory
1777 East Broad Street, Columbus OH 43203
- New children’s garden: https://www.fpconservatory.org/explore/gardens-collections/childrens-garden/
120 W. Goodale St., Columbus, OH 43215
- A classic Victorian park in the heart of Short North with playground area.
- Downtown riverfront park and walking paths Family-Friendly Bars with Games
Family-Friendly Bars with Games
Kingmakers (board games, drinks, snacks)
17 Buttles Avenue, Columbus OH, 43215
Pins Mechanical Company (foosball, duckpin bowling, pinball arcade, Ping pong)
141 North 4th Street, Columbus OH 43215
- Children are welcome between 4-8 p.m.